Term & Conditions that apply to .UK Domain Name Registration
If you do not agree to be bound by these polices or terms and conditions, you should not use our services and must stop using this site immediately.
.UK Domain Name Registration Terms and Conditions for chrisverity.com
How to contact us:
- Primary Contact: Christopher Verity
- Address: 29 St Albans Road, Treherbert, Rhondda Cynon Taff. South Wales, CF42 5DD.
- Tel: +44 (0) 1443 776645
- Email: email@example.com
Please get in touch with us by using one of the contact methods above about issues relating to domain names between 10.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
Outside of those times we recommend you email firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to your contact within 2 (two) business days and aim to resolve any issues you have within 10 (ten) business days.
To register a domain name
At present we do not offer a domain registration service to 3rd parties – however, if in the future this changes, here is the process to follow.
Initially, please send an email to email@example.com with details of the domain name you wish to register and full contact details.
We aim to make contact with you within 24 (twenty four) hours to discuss your enquiry and supply you with further instructions, such as details of how to proceed, including acceptable payment methods.
Reporting abuse and complaints
1 If you wish to raise a complaint about abuse you have received (for example phishing scams, spam emails etc), please contact us using the contact form below or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail about the abuse.
We will investigate your complaint as soon as possible (see term & conditions for more info about abuse complaints)
2 If you wish to make a complaint about a service you have received, please submit an email to us at email@example.com with the subject as: “COMPLAINT – CHRISVERITY.COM” including as much detail from the issue you have.
We will acknowledge your complaint within 2 (two) business days and aim to resolve any issues within 10 (ten) business days.
3 If you’re not happy with the initial outcome of your complaint, then you are able to escalate your issue to Nominet (the .uk registry) here http://www.nominet.uk/resources/complaints
Nominet’s Terms and Conditions
When registering a domain name with us you agree also to Nominet’s domain name registration Terms and Conditions: http://www.nominet.org.uk/go/terms
Domain name charges and other information
- Domain names registered with Nominet (the .UK registry) are £7.00 (seven UK pounds) per annum.
- Registrations are made initially for a minimum of a 1 (one) year term.
- You will need to make payment in advance by bank transfer (details provided when you submit a domain).
- If a domain name cannot be registered you will be fully refunded within 3 business days.
- We impose no termination charges.
Renewing domain names
All domains are renewed on an annual basis, we will send out reminder emails 90 days, 60 days, 30 days and 7 days before expiry. We will send the emails to the email address on the account, it is the registrant’s responsibility to make sure their contact details are up to date.
WE (chrisverity.com) take no responsibility if your domain renewal fails due to your contact details being incorrect.
- If you do not wish to renew a domain please make sure you contact us a minimum of 30 (thirty) days before your domain expires by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All domains will be auto renewed 7 (seven) days in advance of the domain name expiring and will be billed 30 (thirty) days in advance.
Expiring domain names
- If you do not renew your domain before its expiry date it will have all services we provide suspended and you will have up to 30 days (protected period) after to renew the domain name at the original renewal fee.
- After 30 days your domain will be suspended and will go into a 60 day grace period which you can still renew your domain name but with an additional redemption fee of £100 + VAT.
- This must be requested by email before the 80th day after your domain has expired, after 90 days your domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register and made available for resale through a third party registrar.
WE (chrisverity.com) will not guarantee the renewal of a domain name.
- In renewing this domain(s) you are agreeing to the registrars and the registries terms and conditions.