CHRISVERITY.COM TERMS & CONDITIONS
Using this Website means that you are accepting, and are bound to, our complete terms & conditions – We may update the content of our terms & conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to check whether they have been updated.
If You do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must stop using this site immediately.
We also want to make visitors aware of Nominets’ Terms and Conditions of Domain Name Registration and ensure that you read, understand & accept them.
To view Nominets’ Terms and Conditions click on either of the links below (you may need Adobe Acrobat to open a PDF document)
You can use our site, provided you don’t change, copy or modify any of the content without our written consent. You acknowledge our Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the site, and that you will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the site. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on our site are not to be reproduced without our written consent.
You do not republish any part of the site content in any form, electronic or otherwise, online or offline, without our written permission.
You will have access to most of the site without having to register any details with us. However, some services or areas of this Website will only be accessible if you register your details.
For certain services on our website, you must provide your full legal name, current address, valid email address and any other valid relevant data required in order to complete the registration process.
Wherever a person registers for products or services on this site, that information will be shared with selected 3rd parties. This personal information will only be shared on the basis of it being absolutely necessary to do so in order to provide the service or product requested by you.
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
We try to make this Website is available at all times, but we sometimes encounter downtime due to technical issues. We won’t be liable if the site is sometimes unavailable. We are not obliged to give advance warnings of downtime or maintenance issues.
This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
Conduct of Visitors
- Do not post or send to, or send any material from our Website:
- If you haven’t obtained the proper consents;
- That discriminates, is vulgar, defamatory, a breach of confidence or privacy, constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability or is against the law in the United Kingdom
- That could be considered harmful such as, but not limited to, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data or harmful software & data.
We will disclose the identity & details of persons who are in breach of Paragraph 3) above and co-operate with the authorities or if a court order requires us to do so.
Incoming & Outgoing Links to 3rd party websites
3rd party links are only shown for your convenience. We don’t necessarily review every 3rd party website and can’t be held responsible for their content. We don’t endorse them or make representations their material.
If you use a 3rd party link to from our site, it’s at your own risk.
Link to this Website will be only upon our written consent and subject to the following conditions:
- You don’t ‘imply we endorse any services or products unless specifically agreed with us;
- You don’t misrepresent our relationship with you or give information about us that is false.
- You must own the website from which you are linking
- Your site doesn’t have offensive content, nor promotes controversy; your site is free from infringement of intellectual property rights of any other person and complies with the United Kingdom laws
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of any of the above paragraphs, you indemnify us fully against any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
We try to make sure that this Website and the content on it is correct. However, we don’t guarantee it. We can change material on the site any time, without notice. At certain times the site content may not be up to date or, rarely, incorrect and we although we try our best we make no commitment to ensure that all the site content is correct and up to date at all times.
Content of our site is provided without any kind of warranty or conditions. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We nor any other party, whether or not they are involved in producing, maintaining or delivering the site is to be liable or responsible for loss or damage (to you or a third party) of any kind that may be a result of using of our site. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977);
- (ii) fraud;
- (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- (iv) Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether expressed or implied.
To the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), and breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of or inability to use our site
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site, or
- You appointment, instruction or use of suppliers or other persons found throughout or as a result of using our site
Please note that in particular, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business, revenue or earnings
- Business interruptions
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or
- Any direct or consequential loss or damage
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus (or similar), denial of service attack or any other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content upon it, or any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to our site. Suh links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us if those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- Main – info [@] chrisverity.com
- Complaints – admin [@] chrisverity.com
- Abuse – abuse [@] chrisverity.com