ABOUT THE COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
My objective is to supply visitors & customers with excellent service levels, but on occasion this may not be possible to due unforeseen circumstances.
In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the service provided, please do not hesitate to contact me immediately & inform me of your complaint /concerns by using one of the following methods:
- Use the contact form below
- By telephone using +44 (0) 1443 776645 (between 10.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.)
- By email using admin[@] chrisverity.com with the subject as: COMPLAINT – CHRISVERITY.COM
I assure you that any complaint is taken seriously, will be fully investigated & responded to.
NEXT STEPS & TIME-FRAMES FOR COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- Once a complaint has been received it will be acknowledged within 2 (two) working days.
- From the time the complaint is acknowledged the complaint will be fully investigated with a response aimed to be issued no later than 10 (ten) working days.
- In the event that the investigation cannot be concluded within 10 (ten) working days, you will be informed of the reason for delay, and inform you of the revised date of conclusion, no later than 3 (three) working days prior to the end of the initial 10 (ten) working day time-frame as per point 2.
- A record of any & all complaints received will be retained to help us monitor, understand & improve our levels of customer service.
Complaints to Nominet About Our Service
If your complaint was about the Nominet related services & membership provided by chrsverity.com and you were not satisfied with our response or outcome, then you can complain directly to Nominet.
Nominet is the main government registrar for websites & domain names in the UK and they have dispute resolution processes. You could also escalate your related complaint and appeal if you feel the outcome was unsatisfactory.
You can find them by using the following links:
- Main website
- Dispute Resolution
Abuse Policy & Complaints
Some complaints will fall into the category of Abuse or Abusive such as the following few examples:
- Spam or spamming
- Any attempted hacking or deliberate denial of service (DDOS)
- Phishing – attempting to gain personal information in a deceitful way
- Abusive registration of web domains
- Illegal acts or activity of a criminal nature
- Other abuse of web space
If you feel you have a complaint of this nature which has arisen via chrisverity.com or one of our customers, it would greatly help if you could report it by using the following email address:
It would be very helpful for you to include as much information as possible concerning the potential or actual abuse you may have encountered.
You could also include
- Log files if you have any
- Website URL (site abuse)
- The e-mail header if it’s about spam
Upon receipt of your mail you will receive an acknowledgment within 2 (two) working days
The issue will be investigated without delay and although the situation will be handled as swiftly as possible, we may not be able to further discuss the particulars of this type of investigation.